Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2009

Alright, blogging once again. So pretty much, im not happy with much in my life. I seriously need to get away. I dont feel proud of anything i do, because my attitude is so pessimistic and drowning in sorrow and self pity. My school work, is pathetic. I've always coasted of the success i've felt all around me. Why is it so hard for me to just do the fucking work? So if that means me sacrificing my social life for my future, then so be it. I have dreams of being a sucessful person, and fucking up now will only hamper my chances.

Soccer=my life; or rather was my life. Honestly, my modvation is pathetic. I dont really have a point in going, if all i do is half ass it all the fucking time. Commitment is the easiest thing to think of, but the hardest to persue. No more. The one thing im actaully blessed with won't be wasted anymore. Ive only got so many more years of it, and im done fucking around.

And you, you you you you you. whats to say about you? just the fact that i cant stop thinking about you and its rather pathetic. Hella hot'n'cold off that shit. Im not asking for anything from you. You have a new dude, and frankly i dont care. It just bugs me sometimes. It'll pass, in time. Right now though, it sucks major. Oh well, better to have loved. I had a crazy dream btw yesterday, one i hope never to have again. You must have shit in your brain to think that i could ever be capiable of hating you. Dont get your shit tiwisted, you know who i am.


Life sucks, but its in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment