I'm genuinely happy again. Its relieving to know that there are people i can surround myself with, to make life go smoother. Blogging is entertaining (sometimes) but i don't think im gonna keep current with it. Maybe a few posts, here and there.
So basically my life's been simpler as of late. Im not complicating myself with things that cause problematic issues. Simple life bitches. Schools been alot better. I'm actually able to commit to things, and nothing is more satisfying then achieving my own goals.
Soccer. Oh, do i have tales of brilliance, and stories of woe. Honestly, i frankly think i still cut corners. I DO have talent, not to be cocky, but its the product of 10 years of dedication, i just dont take it serious. Its hard, to feel motivated to put on a uniform for a lack luster team. Now i know how the Detroit lions must feel. PWNED. Jokes aside, i truly desire to become a well rounded futboler, and while im making steps towards it, i wish i could step a bit faster. ALOT faster for that matter. Soccer is 10% skill and 90% attitude. I need to find the passion that i felt when i was playing u10 pal. I count myself out and doubt myself. Not anymore though. I cant truly be proud of myself until i give 110% every practice, game, meting. No more excuses, nothing less then the stars.
BTW, im really glad were getting to know each other. I just dont think your as interested as me, and that's gonna be an issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well its nice that you are getting happier about life.
ReplyDeletethats how it should be!